Open Your Heart. Open A World of Possibility.
Please join us in making dreams come true for the 19 young adults with autism that call Erik’s Ranch & Retreats home where for as little as $5 per month, your gift will sustain meaningful employment and social opportunities for these deserving young adults. Concierge staff. Tour guides. Horse grooms. Facilities technicians. Bakers.
Because of your generosity, you are providing opportunities they have previously never experienced before Erik’s Ranch & Retreats. Opportunities the rest of us often take for granted: the chance for dignity, purpose, hope and more.
So please open your heart – and wallet – and feel good knowing you are providing the solution for as little as $5 a month. A solution where sheets, towels and lives are changed daily. Change with us in any amount today. Thank you!
Or use any of the following options to help support Erik’s Ranch & Retreats:
- Checks: Make your contribution by mailing a check to Erik’s Retreat 3420 Heritage Drive, Edina, MN 55435.
- Bequests: Bequests help to secure the future of our mission at Erik’s Ranch & Retreats. Investments through your will are investments in our future.
- Life Insurance: You may designate Erik’s Ranch & Retreats as the beneficiary of all or a portion of the proceeds of a life insurance policy. This allows you to make a gift that may ultimately be larger than its cost, while enjoying tax advantages.
- Charitable Gift Annuities: A charitable gift annuity allows you to support Erik’s Ranch & Retreats and receive valuable tax benefits and fixed-income payments at above-market rates.
- Matching Gifts: Many employers match charitable donations made by employees. If you work for such an employer, be sure to complete the necessary form to multiply the power of your gift.
- Securities: A gift of appreciated securities to Erik’s Ranch & Retreats is an optimal way to provide a significant contribution while realizing tax savings.
- To learn more about establishing your legacy with Erik’s Ranch & Retreats, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-401-3080.